Monday, August 24, 2009

The Night Has Never Looked So Beautiful

That night the stars where good but covered up by the clouds, but her eyes spoke so many words.
We lay under them for a while. Watching, Silent, but conversing, some was by mouth the other was just to look into her eyes it felt like Millions of words where pouring out, all the right things, exactly what I've always wanted to hear. Yet, nothing was being said.
Running my hands acrossed her face made me feel like everything was okay, the world...It’s not the place we think it is, no bad, no good. Just a place we live in, spending our time till we have to depart from our vessel bodies. Placing our foreheads together I felt a tingly feeling looking up till our eyes met, and then...she smiled, I returned. Kissing her, It's like no other, So passionate, so caring, as if it’s not just something to do, but something that’s special, each and every one, I find myself wondering how it was bestowed upon me. I saw something in her that night I never seen. That she's not like them. I've never seen the night that beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dear...
    This is so achingly beautiful. I'm a sap. I like this kind of stuff. Amazing.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete