Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DO'uche

I decided on the name DO'uche because it’s a very powerful and common word. The sketch was done at school on orientation day. That’s where you go and get your schedule, ID picture and such.
This was right after I got back from the CCS summer program. Upon my return and going to this orientation I looked around; the people, the way they acted, the way they held themselves, they're all such D's, My school is filled with about 98% douchebaggerie as I like to call it. The reason it’s a zombie is because they're all the same inside, as all zombies are. The reason for the ' in DO'uche comes from the word touché. I know they all look at me and say the same thing "What a Douche". Therefore, I combined these words, adding both meaning to one word.
My favorite part is...I wouldn’t have it another way. Without them I’m nothing. Without them, I'd be a zombie just as well.

1 comment:

  1. This one's sweet- I love the crazy perspective, the wild hair and of course the flies and the chunk missing from him.
    You've got a great style....


    Also I'd like to add that your signature/tag is awesome.

    ReplyDelete